Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our Christmas Card

I finally got around to getting our photo Christmas card printed this weekend. I had some handmade ones I mailed to my friends last week but, this is the one that I post here and hand out to the family. Every year after I put up the tree I get the kids in front of it with our array of Christmas stuffies and take some pictures. Normally they never comply and I get this:
Photobucket

This year however they were pretty compliant and went along with the appropriate smilies and "cheeses". I picked out the best one, popped into my favorite program Smilebox and got the best card I could have ever hoped for! I love it! I got 15 printed and can print more if needed. I will have the boys sign it before Christmas and we will hand these out to all Grandma's and Aunt's on Christmas!

Photobucket

No comments: