Friday, October 31, 2008

Picture a Day/A week in the life

Ali Edwards is one of the most brilliant minds I have "met" in this vast world of scrapbookers. She has come up with two challenges that I will be taking part in. One of which is Picture A Day. She did Self-Portrait but, because of certain complaints saying I already take too many pictures of myself (thanks Mom), I will not be doing that. Instead I will be posting one picture a day that will sum up what that day was about. So yes, mom that probably means daily pictures of the kids but, it might also be a picture from their view since they pretty much rule my daily schedule. I will start this Nov. 1st and go through to October 31st, 2009.
The other challenge she has is to do a mini-album that documents a week in your life. You take a series of photos throughout your day everyday for one week. You can find out more about this here: http://aliedwards.typepad.com/_a_/a-week-in-the-life.html
Now I won't post all those photos here as that would be way too much but, I will post my favorite photo each day. I will be starting on Sunday and going through next Saturday. Should be interesting to see where this takes me and what I learn.
I am also doing one challenge that I am challenging myself too. A gratitude journal of sorts. I promise myself that I will post at least 3 things I am thankful for everyday for the month of November. Should be interesting to see where this all takes me.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Start with I am thankful for such a caring and loving mother. Just kidding. I am thankful for a daughter like you who is a wonderful mother of my two darling grandsons!