Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A New Day and a New Post

Several people (hi mom) have told me that I should probably start actually USING this blog I have. Here goes.

Today should be very interesting. Craig has developed his 3rd imaginary friend (for those keeping count they are: Norman, Jamesas (James and Thomas put together), and this new friend has no name). Craig has decided they are going to the park today and will call me when they need to come home. So I'm waiting on that phone call.
The electricity seems to be working better now. Darn. I was enjoying the break from PBS. I can not believe we only have 9 days until Halloween. Didn't my birthday just pass?? It is never ending planning here. Birthdays, then Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, then the Birthdays seem to show up again. I remember when I was a kid it took 5 years for Christmas to come after my birthday...now it takes about 8 hours. I had really hoped on getting some crafting done this weekend...I am making calendars for my grandma and my mom (thats not the main present so I can say it here). However, it seems this weekend an announcement was made that if you want to have a fall carnival you must do it this weekend. On Saturday we're going to one at the Railroad Museum. Then on Sunday the YMCA is having their fall festival. The kids always love going to that and we end up spending way too much time there. Monday should be interesting come school time! Well I guess that's it for today. Hope everyone is having a fantabulous day!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Craig takes after his momma!