Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Adventures

Why is it that, when you have young kids, Halloween seems to last 3 weeks long?? Last weekend weekend we went to Dewberry Farm to see the Haunted Pumpkin Trail, this past weekend we went to the Rosenberg BOOberg festival and the YMCA Fall Festival, and this coming weekend is the Halloween Carnival at the Firehouse and Pajama Party at the Rosenberg Train Museum! The boys are having tons of fun though. Saturday, we went to BOOberg at the Rosenberg Train Museum. Craig loved the heck out of that because it was all about trains! They played games, got way too much candy, and saw the biggest model train I have ever seen! On Sunday, we went to the YMCA Fall Festival. We go every year and this year didn't disappoint. They got to play your typical carnival games like knock down the milk bottles, throw the ring on the soda bottle, and a cake walk. But, also games like musical chairs and a bounce house!

OH MY LORD IT IS COLD HERE!!!!!PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
It was seriously 35 degrees when Trent went to school this morning! 35 DEGREES...THATS JANUARY HERE IN TEXAS!! I believe if it's going to be this freakin cold it should at least snow so we can enjoy it! K rant over...thanks....

I need to clean the back of the living room today and the kitchen. Wash some clothes and organize my scrap table. PhotobucketPhotobucket I have been sneezing and dozing on the couch all morning. Don't wanna get up when it's cold!PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I need to call the Railroad museum this morning. When we went to the festival on Saturday there was a guy taking pictures and he took TONS of my boys and I want to know where I can either A get a copy of them or B see them. I also need to call my sons school and find out about Cub Scouts...he really wants to join. I can make those phone calls from the couch right??

If you've made it this far here are a few pics to tide you over!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Donna said...

So cute. The blog looks great!

Farmer Dewberry said...

I wanted to hear more about your trip to Dewberry Farm!! Hope it was a fun trip.
Farmer Dewberry
Larry Emerson