Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday Nov. 3rd, 2008

Today was a productive day. Didn't do much except scrap scrap scrap! We still have that crop going on over at chattyscrappers.com. It's been extended until Wednesday at noon so you still have time to get some challenges done for the cool RAKs!

While I was scrapping, Craig kept telling me all his stories he had made up about his trains. He's a very interesting little bugger. Trent came home from school today with stories of not one girlfriend but, two. Apparently the first one ate lunch in the classroom instead of the cafeteria so he doesn't like her anymore. Such is the life of a 6 year old heartbreaker. I love them both what can I say. Today I am thankful for them. I am posting a picture of Trent since I posted one of Craig earlier.

Photobucket

This picture sums up my day.

Photobucket

Peaceful, Calm, and no storms brewing. Hope it was a good one for you too!

1 comment:

Donna said...

A very rare day indeed!